Helping airlines improve their traveler experience.
At SP+, Our Promise is about “Making Every Moment Matter for a World on the Go.” It means we put ourselves in the shoes of others, solving problems for clients, and ultimately making people’s lives easier by saving them time.
Bags HomeServ has managed over 15 million deliveries.
Streamlined Traveler Support
Simplifying logistics and removing points of friction for an optimized customer experience.
Frictionless Customer Journeys
Prioritizing the customer journey through seamless experiences.
Managing operations and implementing cutting edge technology solutions at the most expansive and complex airport environments across the country
Solutions that support our airline clients and their customers.
Skycap efficiency is extremely important when an airline is looking to maximize operations. Our infrastructure, proprietary technology, and metric-driven staffing models enable us to optimize your skycap operations as well as allow us to offer bundled services for added savings. These programs can be tailored for a single airline or an airport/airline consortium. We meet your needs and exceed your expectations with operational transparency, superior customer service and vendor transition expertise.
Through Bags, SP+ Aviation provides Curbside Concierge to make travel easier for departing passengers to check their luggage and receive a boarding pass at the curb. Our Remote Airline Check-in provides these baggage check-in services at a parking lot, consolidated rental car or transportation center eliminating the need to visit the ticket counter. This is one of our most popular travel services that is perfect for frequent fliers as well as once-a-year leisure travelers.
Our Baggage Service teams are industry experts that assist airline passengers with mishandled or damaged luggage while providing exceptional customer service.
SP+ is the nationwide leader in delayed baggage delivery servicing over 275 U.S. airports. Our Bags Home Serv Delivery team works with airlines and airports to help reunite passengers with their bags. Since we first started offering this service, we have managed over 15 million deliveries. Passengers get up-to-the-minute info about their luggage’s location including real-time status updates via the Where’s My Suitcase app.
For short distance connecting flights with limited storing room, Bags offers Baggage Trucking Management, a large-scale baggage routing service. This option deploys vehicle fleets to complete the luggage transport while reducing the operating cost for airlines and airports.
Reinventing the wheelchair experience is part of how we make every moment matter for travelers who need additional assistance. Using a holistic operations platform to monitor, create and assign SSRs, we provide work order histories and real-time performance metrics for performance guarantees and cost control while enhancing traveler experiences.
Large Hub Airports
- ATL – Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- AUS – Austin–Bergstrom International Airport
- BOS – Boston Logan International Airport
- BWI – Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- DCA – Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- DEN – Denver International Airport
- DFW – Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- FLL – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- JFK – John F Kennedy International Airport
- LGA – LaGuardia Airport
- LAS – Harry Reid International Airport
- LAX – Los Angeles International Airport
- MCO – Orlando International Airport
- ORD – Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- PHL – Philadelphia International Airport
- PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- SLC – Salt Lake City International Airport
- SAN – San Diego International Airport
- SFO – San Francisco International Airport
Small to Medium Hub Airports
- ATW – Appleton International Airport
- BDL – Bradley International Airport
- BNA – Nashvile International Airport
- CHS – Charleston International Airport
- CLE – Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport
- CVG – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- HNL – Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
- HOU – William P Hobby Airport
- IND – Indianapolis International Airport
- JAX – Jacksonville International Airport
- MCI – Kansas City International Airport
- MEM – Memphis International Airport
- MSY – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- OKC – Will Rogers World Airport
- PBI – Palm Beach International Airport
- PDX – Portland International Airport
- PIT – Pittsburgh International Airport
- PSP – Palm Springs International Airport
- RDU – Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- RIC – Richmond International Airport
- RNO – Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- RSW – Southwest Florida International Airport
- SAT – San Antonio International Airport
- SEA – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- STL – St Louis Lambert International Airport
- TPA – Tampa International Airport
- TUS – Tuscon International Airport
We’re in your neighborhood
View our schedule of upcoming hiring events happening in cities across the US
Solving client problems while making traveler's lives easier
We show you how to streamline traveler support, create seamless customer experiences and effectively utilize advanced technology.