Providing technology that delivers industry leading support to airports for luggage logistics and management along with in-terminal guest services.
Bags has developed technology driven mobility solutions that streamlines and enhances the traveler experience. Our technology platform improves the travel journey by minimizing friction points through advanced airline check-in, and enhanced in-terminal services.
Streamlined Curbside and Remote Airline Check-In
Enhanced In-Terminal Service for Travelers with Special Needs
Minimizing the Hassel of Managing Luggage
Technology solutions that are designed to mark every moment matter for a world on the go.
The Bags technology platform not only include exclusive solutions that are designed to making travel easier, it also ensures travelers have access to the most streamlined and enhanced experiences.
For wheelchair operations, Bags utilizes AV Tech technology. The use of AV Tech provides full visibility from flight arrivals and departures along with gate information plus GPS location tracking of wheelchairs agents at any given time, to reporting for our clients for full transparency.
Rynn’s Virtual Evaluation System (RVES) provides customers an online, contactless and self-service experience that enables them to have their damaged luggage assessed virtually. RVES eliminates the need to go back to the airport or to send the bag into our warehouse for a physical evaluation, saving customers valuable time and a faster resolution. Once photos of the damaged bag are entered into the RVES system, customers will receive real-time updates and tracking statuses. Our platform is the only virtual damaged luggage evaluation system in the airline industry.
Bags operates in more than 270 cities across the U.S.
AeroParker supports major airports across the United States and the United Kingdom.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
We’re in your neighborhood
View our schedule of upcoming hiring events happening in cities across the US
Helping Airports, Airlines and Cruise Ports operate more efficiently.
Let us show you how Bags technology can improve operations while enhancing the traveler experience at your location.